Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My search for next home

So, Here I am sitting at home having a cup of coffee on Sunday May 13, 2012  surfing the web. I came across this blogger (through Yahoo Canada) whose quest is to trade one item for another more valuable item until he eventually get a condo. He is hopeful to do it within 17 trades and he started by trading a 2008 Dodge Challenger - Hot Wheel (worth $2) and he has made his third trade which is a Retro Red Raleigh Mixte Bicycle (approx. value $150 - good job). He is hoping to trade each item with something which is double in value!!!
Well, I guess nothing is impossible in this world and so many people who are looking to make headlines. 
This reminds me of a guy who broke up with his partner and decided to sell everything he owns (tangible and non tangible) on ebay to start a completely new life and I guess he sold everything for around $360000. And I read on Yahoo last week that he met someone and they fell in love and now he lives on an island close to Bahama (lucky guy).
Well, let me make the story short. Here, I am going to challenge Charles Moffat on his quest for a condo in Toronto.  Yes, You got it right. As my friends already know, I am selling my current condo to pursue my own business and I am going to rent a place till I get my new condo.
Since I studied Math and Statistics at university therefore I am going to be more realistic and not looking to double the value of each item rather looking at something between 30% to 50% increase in value till I get to my very last trade to get my new condo. And since I am a nice guy and really enjoy if i share my good moments with other people therefore I GET THE Two THIRD OF OWNERSHIP OF NEW CONDO AND DIVIDE THE OTHER ONE THIRD BETWEEN PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS QUEST BASED ON THEIR CONTRIBUTION.
I still have not decided about the item that I want to offer for trade but I will do it tonight.

Here is the link to The other blogger.

http://mysearchforahome.blogspot.ca/p/my-quest-for-condo.html

No comments: